2LDK+DEN over 100m². Renovation completed in January 2023.
This is a north facing unit (with a green view of Akasaka Imperial Palace), which is considered favorable within Park Court Akasaka the Tower. Renovation is completed in January 2023, and the unit is ready for immediate occupancy.
Scope of renovation
- Replacement of IH stove, dishwasher, faucet, disposer, sliding door
- Replacement of EcoCute (water heater), bathroom heater/dryer, washer tray
- Replacement of air conditioner, down light, toilet
- House cleaning performed, wallpaper replaced
This 43-story tower condominium was originally developed by Mitsui Fudosan Residential Co., Ltd. The building incorporates a seismic damping structure, making it a disaster-resistant housing. Its hotel-like interior corridor and concierge service offer a luxurious lifestyle of a superior grade.
Show More Close
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
Ginza Line Aoyama-itchome Sta. (Walking Distance: 9 min.)
Hanzoumon Line Aoyama-itchome Sta. (Walking Distance: 9 min.)
Chiyoda Line Akasaka Sta. (Walking Distance: 10 min.)
Marunouchi Line Akasaka-mitsuke Sta. (Walking Distance: 11 min.)
- 420,000,000 JPY
- Land Rights
- Land Rent
- Term of Lease
- Transaction Type
- Date Available
- Common Expense Fees
- Management Fee
- 35,030 JPY/month
- Building Repair Fund
- 10,590 JPY/month
- Other Expenses
- Parking Space
- Vacancy in Attached Facilities , 35,000 - 80,000 JPY/month
- Mortgage partner bank : PRESTIA SMBC TRUST BANK
*This is a different organization to Ken Corporation and we do not endorse the content of any linked site.
*Please refer to the linked sites for detailed services.
- Exclusive Area
- 108.11 sq.m (1163.7 sq.f)
Level 41 of 43 story building
- Completion date
- Management Type
- Fully consigned
Features, Equipments, Fixtures
- Concierge, Counter kitchen, Closet, Closet, Corner suite, Good View, Floor heating, Pet negotiable, Veranda(Balcony): 6.30 Sq.m